The Free Dictionary by Farlex – Reference App Review
What You Need To Know As A Parent
- This is a very informative free dictionary you can purchase in the iTunes app store
- This is a mobile dictionary
- This dictionary does have bad words in it. Be aware of then when allowing your child to purchase it.
- åÊThere is violent words shown throughout this app because it is a dictionary
- There are sexual phrases in this app because it is a dictionary
- There is use of bad language in this app because again, this is a dictionary
The Free Dictionary by Farlex is one of the best free dictionaries that you can get for free in the app store. It is highly recommended for anyone who travels a lot who likes to use the dictionary. It is also recommended to school students who are sometimes unable to have a physical dictionary. This is a great alternative for those students.
Our Opinion Of The App
- Amount of violence 1% 1%
- Level of sexual content 15% 15%
- Use of bad language 30% 30%
These ratings are based off of all theåÊwords in the dictionary. There is no exact percentage of how muchåÊbadåÊlanguage, sexual content, or amount of violence there is in this dictionary. There are words that are considered bad words and there are words that are sexual phrases.åÊ
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, , , , Kindle Fire, , ,
Most information found on The Free Dictionary by Farlex is found from various websites. If you are still concerned and unsure if your child should purchase this app then you can go and check out CommonSenseMedia and read their information on The Free Dictionary by Farlex. If that still is not enough information for you then you can always go type exactly what your concern is about The Free Dictionary by Farlex on Google.