Talking Tom Cat – Entertainment App Review
What You Need To Know As A Parent
- Anything that is said to the cat WILL be repeated out loud
- You may choose if you want to use the adult option or the child option when the app is downloaded
Content Overview of APP_NAME
- This app has no violence when purchased
- This app has no sexual content
- This app ONLY has bad language if you speak it for the cat to repeat
Talking Tom Cat has a high rate of interest by consumers and it is highly sought after. The reason it is highly sought after is because of how much joy it brings to whomever buys this app. This app provides you with many laughs and makes children happy. This is a free app so this benefits whoever wants to try the app out. It is a little confusing when you first get the app but after a few tries it gets easier and easier. As a parent you must realize that the cat will repeat back anything that is said to it. Meaning if any bad language is said then the cat will repeat that language.
Our Opinion Of The App
- Amount of violence 0%
- Level of sexual content 0%
- Use of bad language 5%
PlatformsiPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, , , , Kindle Fire, , ,
Most information found on Talking Tom Cat is found from various websites. If you are still concerned and unsure if your child should purchase this app then you can go and check out CommonSenseMedia and read their information on Talking Tom Cat. If that still is not enough information for you then you can always go type exactly what your concern is about Talking Tom Cat on Google.