Pandora Radio – Music App Review
What You Need To Know As A Parent
- This is a free music app
- Your child will have the option to either listen to explicit music or appropriate music
- You can create your own stations based on what artists you choose to listen too
- You must create an account to use this app
- The amount of violence in this app depends on the user. It is only an app that plays music so there is no physical violence shown throughout this app. The only time any type of violence would be shown would be through lyrics of songs which you can choose to not allow that when you first download this app.
- The amount of sexual content also varies depending on what the user wants. Most songs in this generation talk about sex, and drugs. If you choose to listen to explicit music then you will hear a lot of sexual phrases making the sexual content rating very high.
- The use of bad language is also only shown if you choose to listen to explicit music. If you choose otherwise vulgar language will be bleeped out when you listen to your stations.
Pandora is overall rated very highly. It is the perfect free music app. You can choose whatever artist you would like to listen too and you never have to pay a dime. When you choose an artist it does not always play just that artist it plays that genre of music. You can’t find music apps like this and this one is the best in the app store. This app allows you to listen to music all day long. The only downside to this app is that if you don’t like a few songs and you skip them you eventually run out of skips and have to listen to songs that you may not want to listen too. You can also down or up the songs. By doing this your song will either play a lot or never again.
Our Opinion Of The App
- Amount of violence 0%
- Level of sexual content 0%
- Use of bad language 0%
These rating are all given aåÊzero for one main reason: When this app is downloaded you are given the option to listen to explicit music or to take that option out in general and all your music will beåÊappropriate. Meaning bad words will beåÊbleepedåÊout and any sexual references will be bleeped out. If you happen to choose the explicit option then these ratings would be a lot higher then what they are.åÊ
PlatformsiPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, , , , Kindle Fire, , ,
Most information found on Pandora Radio is found from various websites. If you are still concerned and unsure if your child should purchase this app then you can go and check out CommonSenseMedia and read their information on Pandora Radio. If that still is not enough information for you then you can always go type exactly what your concern is about Pandora Radio on Google.