What You Need To Know As A Parent
- When purchasing this game you must know that there is violence shown in this app but only when other opponents attack your base . There will be nothing shown that is bloody or gory.
- There is no sexual content shown throughout this app
- There is a small amount of bad language that can be shown in this app when you can speak to your opponets but that only depends on who you are playing with
Our Opinion Of The App
- Overall “Kid Friendly” Rating 5% 5%
- Amount of violence 3% 3%
- Level of sexual content 0% 0%
- Use of bad language 2% 2%
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, , , , , , ,
Most information found on Clash of Clans is found from various websites. If you are still concerned and unsure if your child should purchase this app then you can go and check out CommonSenseMedia and read their information on Clash of Clans. If that still is not enough information for you then you can always go type exactly what your concern is about Clash of Clans on Google.
Multiplayer mode enlivens freemium combat strategy game. GameAdvice.org Gives This A 3/5 Overall Rating.
Quick Content Overview of What Your Child Will Experience:
- AppåÊPlay Simplicity:åÊ4
- Level of Fear and/or Violence in App:åÊ2
- Amount of Sexual Content:åÊ0
- Level of Bad Language:åÊ2
- Amount of Drug Use and/or Smoking:åÊ0
- Amount of Consumerism:åÊ3
Get Clash of Clans Now
Some Things To Keep In Mind
Parents need to know that Clash of Clans is a strategic action game that pits players against both artificial-intelligence characters and real-world opponents. The app’s license agreement requires all players to be at least 13; teens 13 to 17 are supposed to have a guardian agree to the terms, but it’s on the honor system. There are frequent battles with explosions and the cries ofåÊdefeated soldiers, but there is no graphic violence. The game’s core component is its multiplayer mode, wherein players can attack the villages of other players (and defend their own), but they don’t communicate with each other directly when these attacks occur — though there is a global and intra-clan chat functionality when players are in their own villages. Fortifying a village and building an army cost money, and the game uses in-app purchases to help players buy in-game currency to upgrade quicker. Clash of ClansåÊis aåÊStrategy Games app that is designed for thoseåÊage 13+. åÊThe app has an overall rating ofåÊ3 out of 5 and a learning rating ofåÊ2 out of 5.
Clash of Clans is available for Free (with optional in-app purchases) On The Following Devices:
iPhone iPod Touch iPad Android
Our Thoughts on the Level of Engagement:
The ability to battle live opponents and guard against those attacks is one of the game’s biggest draws.
The Support Level for Clash of Clans is about a 2 out of 5.
Well-defined rules and an ample supply of resources early in the game let players get comfortable before it gets harder. We’d like to thank C.S.M for providing some of the information on this page.