Angry Birds – Puzzle Games App Review
What You Need To Know As A Parent
- This is a kid-friendly game
- This is a very addictive puzzle game
- This is a destructive game
- There is a violent sound in the game
- This app unfortunately has a high rating on violence. The birds are shot from a slingshot to break through glass, wood, and stone obstacles. Animals are destroyed and then they disappear. This game has scary images in it that may frighten your child so be aware of that if you want your to try this app out.
- There is no sexual content in this app.
- There is no bad language in this app.
Angry Birds has a high level of consumerism because of how much it is widely loved. This app is very addictive to whoever plays it and has a high content of violence. It is a good game for younger children and is reccomended for them. If you are a parent who does not want your child to be exposed to such violence then it is not the best idea to allow them to download and install this app.
Our Opinion Of The App
- Amount of violence 4% 4%
- Amount of Sexual Content 0% 0%
- Use of bad language 0% 0%
Overall Angry Birds is a very kid-friendly app. These ratings are based off of the app when purchased. The only amount of violence in this game would be when a bird does not go in the direction they are suppose to and they die. This app is a very good game for younger children.
iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, , , , Kindle Fire, , ,
Most information found on Angry Birds is found from various websites. If you are still concerned and unsure if your child should purchase this app then you can go and check out CommonSenseMedia and read their information on Angry Birds. If that still is not enough information for you then you can always go type exactly what your concern is about Angry Birds on Google.